- 30 May, 2018
Are routers and wireless ISP systems that provide hardware and software for Internet connectivity. Our experience in using industry standard PC hardware and complete routing systems that provide extensive stability and controls the flexibility for all kinds of data interfaces and routing.
We can turn a computer into a router network and implements several additional features such as network interconnection. That’s to say the system is also able to serve as a hotspot for a captive portal system.
- VPN server and client
- Bandwidth shaper
- Wireless access point
- Stateful firewall, Tunnels
- STP bridging with filtering
- WDS and Virtual AP
- Hotspot for Plug-and-Play access
- RIP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS routing
- Remote WinBox GUI and Web admin.
- High availability with VRRP
- Bonding of interfaces
- Telnet/Mac-telnet/ssh/console admin
- Real-time configuration and monitoring
- 3G/LTEs support
- OpenFlow support